The national association of philosophy and religions students (NAPRES) University of Abuja chapter was founded in 2006 by the effort of her g rand patron professor T.U Uwola. National association of philosophy and religions students University of Abuja has grown into a large association over the year and course of time have affected lives positively more especially the youths. National association of philosophy and religions students University of Abuja have succeeded in hosting student’s orientation, National Conference, picnic, Dinners and award nights, sports festivals etc. most notable of all Academic excursion.
So, in view of expending upon our previous achievements, national association of philosophy and religions students University of Abuja has set down certain goals for the year 2013 which will lead to the promotion of youth development and empowerment and an effective means of reaching out to not just the Napresite alone but to Nigerian youths and society at large. Our goals are targeted at Academics, morals and socials
- DEPARTMENTAL DEBATE: This is a forum where the students are called upon and given debatable topics, the topic will be such that will enlighten and educate the students about certain issues confronting the world and how they can be resolved. This is also a platform which can serve as a promotion for your brand.
- SEMINAR AND PAPER PRESENTATION: in the national association of philosophy and religions students seminar and paper presentation, delegates from around Abuja which would be over 1500 persons and a medium for Academic and social learning not just for students alone but to members of the society.
- DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY: national association of philosophy and religions students will be undergoing a project for a departmental library that will make available books and learning materials for individuals and also an avenue for displaying your brand where people who came in can see.
- NAPRES BUSINESS CENTRE: This will help facilitate the Academic process of the students, lectures, others etc. by helping in the compilation of projects, Assignments, Presentations etc. and will be made open to over thirty Thousand (30) students in University of Abuja.
- DINNER / AWARD NIGHT: Normally once in a year where students covey for the annual award giving day with a view of enhancing and promoting Education, notable Men and Women are also being invited to the night.
- STUDENTS ORIENTATION / PICNIC: This is an avenue where students are orientated on the activities of the university and an avenue for awareness on issues like HIV/AIDS, STDS and many more and induct students into the University system